Saturday 25 June 2011

Opening up

- In general, I am closer to people online. I open up more easily because I'm not afraid of being judged or actually seeing people's reactions. Even people that I know IRL, I find it easier to speak to them online about personal things.

- I hate how overweight I am, but I have very little opportunity and motivation to put the effort in to lose the weight.

- I like physical pain. Nothing serious, but sometimes I deliberately do things that hurt me slightly. Such as snap and unsnap hair clips against my fingers, pick the skin around my nails, or prod bruises.

- I have horrible spots all over my body. I used to try to literally cut/scratch them off, resulting in horrible crater like scars scattered around my body.

- I've only ever told two people about these scars and spots. My ex boyfriend, who I was with for 3 and a half years, is not one of them.

- My current boyfriend has seen them and doesn't care, and has given me the confidence to be more open about it.

- Again, I can't really do it in person, so firstly I have to do it online.

- I am a virgin by choice. I am scared to have sex because of my insecurities about weight and scars, and because I don't want to do it with the wrong person.

- I used to want to lose my virginity by rape. I've grown up a bit from that desire, but I am still afraid of regret.

- I am bisexual but I haven't officially "come out" to most of my friends. Unless they're reading this. I've known since I was around 13 years old.

- I people-watch and nose around on facebook. I find people and their interactions with each other very interesting, and have wasted hours of my life just looking at random people around me or clicking through people on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment