Wednesday 1 June 2011

1st June 2011

I tell him all the time I don't mind him talking to other girls. I honestly don't. I can even deal with hearing how close he is getting with them most of the time. I just wish he would consider what effect it's having on me...

I've told him I feel like I'm a bridge. I have been helping him deal with splitting from his ex, and now I seem to be helping him find another girl.

But I don't want him to find another girl. I want him for myself. But I can't be that selfish and deprive him of the opportunity to find a more compatible partner. I don't believe in "the one" but I do believe that you can find someone who feels perfect for you and so compatible that you don't even need to give others a second looking. And I feel like he hasn't found that with me..

He said he doesn't want anyone else, but I don't think his subconscious agrees with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment